S.S.S. Board, Punjab
(Advertisement No. 17 of 2022)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE
- Candidates have to apply only online on web-site https://sssb.punjab.gov.in
from 9th January 2023 to 20th January 2023 (upto 5:00 PM). New Registration as well as form completion/submission shall be closed after this.
- After getting the on-line Application Number, candidate should upload a scanned copy of passport size photo (not older than 3 months),
signature, 10th standard Punjabi certificate, Qualifying exam certificate, to complete the application form. Supported file formats are .jpg, .png and .gif only.
File size should be upto 100Kb only. Please note that applications without uploaded photo and signature
will be considered incomplete and rejected.
- Candidates should note that Name, Father's name, Date of birth and category can not be changed once entered in
online application form.
- No correction or changes are allowed after the form has been submitted. So the candidate
should fill his/her form carefully.
- On third day after submitting the application form, the candidate shall deposit fee by logging into the
online application portal after 11:00AM. Last date for submission of fee is 23rd January 2023.
- In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand
automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- Next day after depositing fee, candidate can take print out of his/her application form. Candidates are advised
to keep this form with them for future use and reference.
- Only on-line application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
Any application sent physically to the Board shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are advised to visit https://sssb.punjab.gov.in
website regularly for updates.
- Due to any reason (technical or otherwise) if the fee is not paid, the application shall not be considered.
- For any clarifications regarding the on-line filling of the form, the candidate can call on all working days from 10:00 am to 4.00 pm.
at SSSB Punjab Govt. help-line numbers 0172-2298000 Ext. 5106 and 5107. For any technical issues in online application candidates can mail to email@example.com
- Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on-line application
form, SSSB Punjab Govt. shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The Candidates applying for advertised posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility
conditions for respective posts. Their candidature at all the stages of the recruitment process will
be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere submission of
application form will not imply that candidate is eligible for advertised posts.